Here is some information to let you know how we do things here at Shogun Tattoo. Feel free to contact us by phone or email if you have any questions not touched on here:
- We are open 12 noon-8pm, Monday thruogh Saturday and Sunday Noon-6pm. We are closed on major holidays.
- We have an $80 minimum charge and our shop rate is $150 an hour for large scale, multiple session work. For walk-ins we will give you a price based on both size and the complexity of work involved.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover and think cash is a beautiful thing. No Checks.
- TATTOOING ONLY! We are not a piercing facility.
- We do not sell tattoo supplies.
- We do not tattoo minors with parental consent.
The easiest way is to come into the shop with any reference material or concepts you may have and speak with the artist you wish to be tattooed by. Your reference can be rough, but as long as you have a good idea we can turn it into a nice tattoo. For specific imagery you may have, please bring it in PAPER FORM. This saves everyone’s time.
A deposit is required when booking your appointment. Depending on the size and complexity of your design, this amount may vary (your artist will let you know). Deposits are credited to your tattoo (unless it is forfeit by flaking or short notice cancellation). Travelers and out-of-towners can book appointments using credit card by phone or via PayPal. Contact your artist first and see what works best.
Walk-ins are welcome… but only when our schedule permits. We are a busy, appointment-based shop, but we will do our best to get you tattooed as soon as possible. If not today, we can make you an appointment for a later date. We have no way to judge how serious someone is over the phone, so please stop by to set something up.